1 March 2015

Having Fun Red Carpet Studio Challenge # 93

Team B is up at Red Carpet Studio.  
Here are the details



Here is my page.

Here are some pictures of a "Work Trip" My Co workers and I had taken 2 years ago. We were attending a networking meeting the next day and we were looking for our hotel. We saw the big chair and we had to stop and get a picture.   Sadly our friend Lori is no longer with us and is among angels. One of our ingrained traits is that you are never too old to play.

I used a simple Stories paper collection
Green Tara bloom
Kaisercraft blooms
Recollections mini roses
Mini Lucky 8 punch
Distressed the paper edges and cut base paper into strips and distressed.
Paper doilies

Thanks for looking and I can't wait to see what you create


Sponsor this month and prize

No comments:

Post a Comment