10 October 2014

Frosted Designs Team B Fall Challenge "Jewels"

Good Morning everyone!  We are having a beautiful fall day here in the north country. In between rain showers that is.  The new Challenge at Frosted Designs is  hosted by Lori and she has challenged you to use Fall colors, ink and bling.
Here is my page
My photo is my Sister Julie and her beautiful girls Aryanna and Quinlyn. 

Prima Time Traveler paper No 70 

From my stash
I inked the edges with Prima Dark bark Chalk ink.
I added a recollections copper bling
Prima flowers
I also used a Lucky 8 Scallop punch to punch design on inside of pattern paper.

Here is a close up of Punch work and small flower cluster

Here is close up of ink, flower cluster and bling.

I hope you find time to create this weekend.
Thanks for taking a peek.


No comments:

Post a Comment