28 August 2014

Frosted Designs Personal post "Life Documented"

Here is my post for Frosted Designs.  I created a page with a picture of my Daughter and her Boyfriend in their Prom attire.  I had ordered about 200 photo's from Walmart and tried to save a few dollars and have it sent to me.  They did not arrive.  I was getting ready to print a couple at home and place another order at the store when this box arrived. A gentleman had my photo's in with his order and when he looked at them he knew they would be missed and he mailed them to me.  I am very grateful and lucky.

Here is the page
I mixed the Summer's end and the Enchanted kits.


Here is a close up
I made rolled roses with the pattern papers


I added a sticker for the title


I cut the doily in the kit in half and added flowers from the End of Summer kit.




Products found in the Frosted Design Store





No comments:

Post a Comment