13 July 2014

Red Carpet Studio " Grown Ups"

Now showing at Red Carpet Studio. "Grown Ups" The challenge is to create a project that features "A Kid At Heart " Theme.

I chose a pic from Magic Kingdom. We took the kids to Mickey's not so Scary Halloween Party. They dressed up and trick or treated around the park. I was also able to get several non edible prizes from the customer service area for Karrah.  The hosts would give her the items I handed to them for her.


I have been experimenting with my masks, mists and molding paste.  I used my New Lindy's Stamp Gang colors on the  page. I left my mask on with the molding paste then sprayed before I moved the mask. I love the effect and will be using it again. I also added Ann Butler Designs faux quilt stamp images to the stars.

Thanks for looking and I can't wait to see what you create.

No comments:

Post a Comment