21 April 2014

Ann Butler Design Team Faux Quilting in a Frame

Hi Everyone. I have my second April project for Ann Butler Design Team.
I made a quilt block with fabric for my post on Ann's Blog it can be seen HERE.

I wanted to do something with paper. I stamped the images using the EZ D's 1 " Rail Stamp set  and the Limelight and Berry crafter's ink on 2 inch squares. I let it dry. I folded the paper like you would for a quilted ornament but instead of using pins I taped the pieces to card stock. I created the quilt star. I trimmed the paper and placed in the white washed frame. I removed the plastic sheet from the frame. 
Here is the finished project.


Here is a closer look at the pattern.

Products used




 Thanks for looking and I hope you have a crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous quilt design and so beautifully showcased in the ornate frame.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the quilt design. It looks really lovely in that frame!

    ReplyDelete