9 March 2014

Red Carpet Studio Challenge #65 The Lucky One

Good Morning Scrappers. We have a new Challenge at Red Carpet Studio and want to thank everyone who played at the academy awards. We are now on to our next Challenge.
Create a project featuring something that makes you feel lucky.



Here is my page for inspiration.
I used a pattern paper that already had lots of layers and I added the picture, a floral cluster, bling, the doily and title. I wanted to use one of Handmade Harbours images so I printed the heart and made a 4 leaf clover.
 I feel theses 2 are my Lucky Charm because they are very determined athletes that inspire me everyday. Lacrosse, Soccer, are their main sports. I wish I had stayed more active as a young parent. Serena joins me at the gym now and encourages me to work hard. 
She has been invited to play for a Soccer Team that will be playing internationally. A Premier Team that will have a Tournament in Hawaii.  Guess who her Chaperones are?  My Husband and I are turning the trip into a long over due Honeymoon. We have invited her Boyfriend to join us.  It was easier than picking another child and having the other 4 kids mad. Maybe a Family trip will be in our future. But for now the 4 of us are going. 


Winner of the challenge will win a prize from our sponsor

You can see more images here in the Handmade Harbour Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment