3 March 2014

Love To Scrap Challenge Blog # 25 Back it up

The new Challenge at Love to Scrap is called  " Back it Up"  You need to create your own background without using Pattern Paper. I chose to make a mixed Media page.


Our sponsors for this challenge

7 images to winner


5 images to Winner





I started with a corrugated 12 x 12 Card board. I stripped the backing to reveal the texture. I applied different masks and Molding paste.  Before it dried I added some Heidi Swapp Color shine mists.
I layered a page from Treasure Island, a paper doily, a card stock mat and blooms. My image is Girlz Barefeet  from Bugaboo digital Stamps.

I hope you find some creative time to join the challenge.

5 comments:

  1. hooooo what a great treasure you have here!!! beautiful girls on such a creative poject!! the flowers you've used are a perfect match and what a great idea, the treasure island page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous, Connie! Love the cardboard backing and all the beautiful color mists, along with that sweet image! Outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie, I absolutely love this!! The layers you created are fabulous! Beautiful young ladies in the pic :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool! I love the layers and the colors. Do you have any tutorials? I would love to see how you did this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! I love all the texture and the little bit of doily peeking out from behind the photo!

    ReplyDelete