27 February 2014

Molossi Guest Designer spot " Love You"

Here is my second page created for Molossi Chipboard. 
 I Cut the purple paper sent in kit at 1.5 " all the way around. Cut Black card stock 11.5" then used Martha Stewart Punches. placed inside of purple paper on black card stock. Used 2 masks and modelling paste. layered black doily and purple heart. I made some photo mats and off set one. I added mesh and then layered banners and the chipboard scallop border. I painted with black gesso and added crochet lace on the back and flatback pearls on top. I added 2 flowers sent in kit and added a purple bloom in the center. The alpha's are foam thickers.

Here is the page

Close up Rt Corner


Close up middle


Close up Cluster Bottom Rt Corner


Materials used

Absolutely something for everyone paper collection  SP280 and the dress form paper. I cut a heart and banners out of that. 
I used the black and grey flowers from kit
 Prima Bloom Leeza Gibbons essential Petals
black mesh
Journal stencil Crafter's Workshop
Houndstooth stencil Crafter's Workshop
Molossi Scallop lace Chipboard Painted with Black soot distress stain
Crochet white lace Offray
Martha Stewart cathedral punch
Thickers Grey foam letters
Texture Magic
Black Card stock Colorbok
Black paper doilies
Flatback pearls.

I am truly honored to be a Guest Designer at Molossi. My Kit arrived just in time to get the 2 pages created.   Thanks for looking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment