4 January 2014

Happy New Year! I have some Scrappy News.

Good Morning!  Thought I would do a Saturday Morning post.  I am back to work and the holiday Season is over and time to get back to normal. We are in a deep freeze here in Akwesasne but warming up today -21 degrees Celsius. Great day to stay inside and scrap.

 I have 2 announcements.  I had mentioned earlier that Boy Meets Girl will be ending after January.  I am sad to see it go. But when one door closes one door opens.  I am also Happy to be joining Let's Get Sketchy Design Team.  The girls are making room for 3 of us to join. I will be on Team B.

My Second announcement is that I will be part of Ann Butler's First Design Team. Follow the link to see the official announcement on Ann's Blog.  Creativity Stirs the soul. The term starts in February to give Ann and Lisa time to get ready for CHA and prepare our Design Team kits. I am so excited and can't wait to get started.

 2014 is starting off Creatively just the way I like it. It is going to be a Great Year!

1 comment: