2 December 2013

Stuck on U Sketches Project Life "Add a Scallop Circle"

Hi Scrapper's here is my first PL Post for Stuck on U sketches Project Life Design Team.  I hope I don't Disappoint you. I have so much paper and scrappy tools I try to use them as often as possible. The paper collection is from MME Christmas paper pad.  I added a scallop circle as a Title Date card and as a Journal card.  I love to Scrap. So I used a swirly snowflake punch from Martha Stewart and added some snowflakes and a couple roses to the pages.  This is also the beginning of my December Daily book.  The week of US Thanksgiving starts off our Christmas festivities.  

I hope you get some creative time during the holidays.  I know I look forward to crafting.  My kids are really excited to see the book develop and by next year I should have 52  Double layouts to let them enjoy.   Take a look at the Design Teams Creations and try out Project Life.  Full Challenge details are on the Stuck on U Sketches Blog.

Recap of my week.
This week was fun filled my Niece Aryanna turned Sweet 16, She had a party that we attended.
My Aunt Emily let us know that her Birthday is Nov 24 not 23rd we have always celebrated her Birthday on the 23rd and she said that she always celebrated with her cousin Millie but her Bday is the 24th. She has also finished all her Chemo Treatments and her hair is growing back.  She looks and feels good.
Family Night watching The Walking Dead. The Governor shows his true colours.
25-28th. We were gearing for a heavy snow but it never fell in our area.
 Nov 25, Asher came to visit. He had the flu Thursday and Friday poor little guy.  Visited again on Saturday.
 Nov 26 . Rob won a Thanksgiving basket filled with a complete dinner.
 Nov 27  Feryns Bday  her twin celebrates the 28th  John.
Nov 28  We also had The Hall Family celebrate Thanksgiving together and we had a who belongs to who and fun games.
We cut Motleys hair this week. Kids on break from Wed to Friday.
Nov 29. We went Black Friday Shopping late in the day missed the mad rush but had a man strip next to us at Urban Planet. They had to take ink tag off his shirt.
Nov 30. Saturday Cherish and I sat at the rec hall for an indoor lawn sale. We sold 4 full crates of Scrapbook paper.


2 comments:

  1. I love that Walking Dead made your spread! Did you not love the mid-season finale? Having to wait until Feb is going to be so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The walking Dead is a Family Favourite. I am still in shock. Can't wait until February.

    ReplyDelete