5 December 2013

Boy Meets Girl " Girls Turn" Use same pic more than once.

Hi Scrappers.  Here is my Design Team page for Boy Meets Girl. It is the girls turn and the challenge is to use the same picture more than once.   The Challenge will now run from The 5th of each month to the next 5th of each month. Giving scrappers an entire month to get pages submitted.  I found a Picture of my daughter Karrah when she was 4 years old.  She had started the Ketogenic Diet, Dec 4th 2004. In hopes of helping control her seizures.  We found of course it did and this was our first Christmas that Karrah stayed awake to open presents, play with her toys and not be bombarded with seizures.  We truly felt blessed.  I had ordered the paper from Cest Magnificent online store. I am sorry but can't remember manufacturer.  I added ribbon and blooms and wash tape. I also added an Battenburg Lace Angel.

I know December can be hectic. I hope you find some time to create.  In 2004 we were very lucky to feel like we were touched by an Angel.  Karrah went 5 years without a Seizure.  We still struggle but If she sticks to diet she has no seizure activity.  She is also medication free. 

I am also entering this page at Scrapping Everyday Miracles. Christmas Theme Challenge.

6 comments:

  1. beautiful! love the details and elements! nice work! thanks for joining us over at Scrapping Everyday Miracles! I hope you will join us again for our next challenge in January!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful layout. Your daughter looks so excited. Very pretty angel. Thanks for sharing with us at SEM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous layout! I love the Santa postcard. And thank you for sharing your story. I really hope your daughter stays healthy. Thank you for joining us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful layout! I like what you did to one of the paper corners. Very creative. Thank you for sharing it with us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles December Challenge. Hope to see you again on the next month challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layering and details.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at SEM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout and thanks for sharing your story, how wonderful! Thanks for playing along with us at SEM!

    ReplyDelete