10 November 2013

Red Carpet Studio challenge #57 A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving.

Good Morning Scrappers.  Melina is hosting the Challenge at Red Carpet Studio. The Challenge is " Charlie Brown Thanksgiving"  Create a food-themed project.  


The sponsor for this challenge is Your Next Stamp Set. 



Here is my tag for inspiration.  The Hall Family will be celebrating togethr this year.  My Husband is 1-8 children and we will be joining all the families at our local community centre for a Harvest feast. I made a tag as an invitation to the family members that I see.  I used some vegetable stickers and placed on cardstock and fussy cut and pop dotted them in some spots. I also added some small leaves.  I added a  sweetgrass wreath at the top and Hand wrote the info on a journal card.  I hope you find time to create during the pre-Christmas season. 



No comments:

Post a Comment