13 October 2013

Red Carpet Studio #55 Bicentennial Man


Tonya is hosting the challenge at Red Carpet Studio.  The Movie is Bicentennial Man and the challenge is to add metal to your project.
Our Sponsor

My page for inspiration.


I used MME halloween collection on this page.  I created it at a Crop and Create in Cornwall. My page had to have an interactive element to it so after I added the zipper I accidentally glued the zipper down so I added a tag and when you pull it up to read the card the skulls raise.  It won a prize from Beth Kingston.  a nice Teresa Collins / zyron adhesive gift set.  The pic is my nephew Asher cleaning out his pumpkin last year.  The page includes some texture magic, mask, cracle paint with black gesso on the frame and chalk ink.  My metal pieces include the zipper, a pendant, and some metal buttons.  I hope you find some time to join the challenge at Red Carpet Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment