16 September 2013

Run for the Border


The new Challenge at Love To Scrap is "Run for the Border". Our sponsor for the challenge 


Here is my page for inspiration.
The image I used is the Mermaid with Clam


I used a Martha Stewart Punch around the page Deco shell punch.  I used an older paper collection from my stash.  some burlap and a mini lucky 8 Punch. I also used a flourish Die from Cheery Lynn.  I added some recollection and Wild orchid Craft blooms. The pic is my sister and nephew Asher at the beach last year.  Please use a stamped , punched or fancy cut border on your creation.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout, as always, Connie! Love all the texture and dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great border punch.. love the way you used it!! Love all the goodies on this page, such demension! Great work!!
    Hugs,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great border punch.. love the way you used it!! Love all the goodies on this page, such demension! Great work!!
    Hugs,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete