1 August 2013

USE YOUR WORDS " Moment"

We are having our second challenge here at Use your word.  Thanks for playing along.  If you did not get a chance complete the challenge we have another word for you. "Moment"  I used a wedding pic for my first page so chose another for this challenge.  The pic is MY DH and I at the last dance of our Wedding Reception.  I was tired but happy.   I hope you find time to join us at Use Your Words.  Can't wait to visit your blog and see what you create.
Here is my page i used Kaisercraft" On this day collection," a mask, paste, Thickers scrabble tiles, bluefern chippy and tresor deluxe lace. I fussy cut the image and also added a heart doily and metal heart and key.

close ups




Check out Use your word for all the details on the challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Love the flowers, lace and title, perfect for a wedding page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first layout is so pretty and sweet! I love the choice of yellow.
    The second layout is stunning! WOW! All the layers of detail are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty layout!!!
    I love the papers you used!!!

    ReplyDelete