5 August 2013

Love To Scrap " It's Monochrome"

The challenge at Love to Scrap is to use black, white and A splash of  1 colour.  You will also need to use a stamp rubber or digi.  For my page I used  a Prima Doll stamp.  I chose a pic of my cousin Kim giving me a big Bear hug at My reception.  She was always a Tom Boy and the fact that she wore a dress for me will always be a special moment.  I titled the page Tom Girl.


here are some close ups





Winner will receive a voucher from our sponsor. Please read details of Challenge on the Love to Scrap Blog.

4 comments:

  1. Omgosh that is wonderful, great job. Love the flowers, nice touch...way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout, Connie, as always! Love the photo and the design!
    Hugs,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely layout and the digi fits in perfect. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout Connie!! Great work girl!!

    ReplyDelete