19 August 2013

"Lets play Bingo" Challenge #12 Love To Scrap Design Team page. & Berry71Bleu entry

Happy Monday!  I actually enjoy Mondays.  A Brand new week filled with possibilities.  We also have a Brand new Challenge at Love To Scrap.  So "Lets Play Bingo. Here is the Bingo card.  Pick any three in a row. Please read all details on the main blog.  Using a rubber or digi image also required.
Here is my page. I Chose Flowers, Lace and Brads. 
Here is my DD Karrah in Kindergarten. I used Maja Designs paper, Square paper doilies,  Lace from Tresors Deluxe. Jolee and Wild Orchid Blooms. The image is from our sponsor. Winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate.

I will also be adding this page at Berry71bleu.  The challenge is to use textiles. I have several on this page. The different lace and the flowers.

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty layout, very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, Connie, with such soft colors. Your layouts are always over the top! Just beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout and layering, love the soft colors! Thanks for joining the Aug Berry71Bleu Challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work Connie!! I love the vintage style of this page. The flower lace is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love all the layering! Thanks for joining us at Berry71bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet and lovely page! Thanks for joining our challenge at berry71bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page!!!Thanks for joining us at Berry71Bleu!!

    ReplyDelete