15 February 2013

Paper Mixing Bowl February Recipe


Here is my page for inspiration.  Sarah provided this Yummy Recipe.  I Love it. Here is my page.  Heading to work but will come back and provide my details.  I hope you get time to join us.

 Ok here are my details.  Started with a cardboard base peeled off paper to reveal the texture.  Had a couple clipboard PP so fussy cut the clip and popped dotted it back on. Used Molding paste and a flourish mask on the corners. I tucked Prima packaging and a File folder mini album with journalling. Special moments from my Wedding. Used a Crate Paper Fourteen collection and cut out centre and added it to clipboard and punched outside and tucked it behind clipboard Tilted. I had a scrap of Houndstooth PP floating around so I tucked that behind File folder. I had a set of Heart doilies and 4 copies of our Photo I layered them. I Had this huge Ribbon Rose. I made some red felt rolled roses and went back and added title and black circles. I had a charm bracelet and an Airplane Charm. Threw in a valentine  from Tim holtz Seasonal collection and A tag from a friend.  Head on over to the Paper Mixing Bowl.  www.papermixingbowl.blogspot.ca


No comments:

Post a Comment