5 January 2013

Stuck on U Sketches Cherished Memories

I hope  everyone is enjoying 2013 so far. I plan to have at least 52 blog posts this year.  Here is my first for 2013.  I took a Stuck on You sketch and combined it with some Powder Mountain and my Sister's Family Portrait.  I was able to incorporate some scraps in this page. The snowflake border was extra and I grabbed a blue card stock from my stash and white washed it with Gesso.  The flowers were made with scraps of jeans and material.  The large flower is from Prima.  I also used a piece of twine that had cherished memories written on it. 







10 comments:

  1. HI Connie!
    How are you?
    I hope your Christmas and New Year was wonderful!
    What a great page! Love the blue and the winter touches on the page! Just great!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Connie you are fast! this is just gorgeous LOVE the colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout and the use of the jeans. What a beautiful family you have, best wishes for 2013 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great take on our sketch.. I too love the blue and winter touches, love that you used a doily for the circle..
    have a great 2013..
    hugs
    Nanné from S.O.U.S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Connie, Happy New Year to you and your family. I love your layout, especially the flowers and flower centres - great layout indeed. What a fab way to start the new year with a terrific photo of all your family.
    BFN Carole S.O.U.S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those flowers,Connie! Happy New Year to you and your family! Thanks so much for playing with us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty, pretty layout, Connie!!! Love the blue and white color combo, punched edges and flowers!! Thanks for joining us over at Stuck On U Sketches!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch and I just love the papers you've used! Great to have you playing along at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year Connie, great to see you back with us here at SOUS! Loving your take on this latest sketch from our Nanné. Loving the colour palette and the doily. Great flower cluster and the family photograph is a treasure. Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, there, Connie! I love all the blue touches and that great doily you've used for the circle! Hope this New Year brings great things!

    ReplyDelete