15 January 2013

Paper Mixing Bowl January Recipe Challenge -Sushi

Here is my first official Design Team Reveal for Paper Mixing Bowl.  I hope you can find time to play and create using our Recipe card.  Here is my take on the sketch and recipe.  I used A Pink Paislee Mistable paper and Heidi Swapp Tropical Teal color shine spray and black soot Distress stain splotches.  I added frames of my daughter's Graduation Photo and tucked a quote from a book.   I added several blooms from Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts to cradle the pictures.  I also used a Lucky 8 Punch and put the pieces back together on a silver card stock.



2 comments:

  1. I love my LUCKY 8'S! This is so beautiful! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful first reveal! I love all of the embellies! So happy to have you on the team!

    ReplyDelete